At Home Veterinary Services
Countryside Vets is currently providing At Home Veterinary Services so that you and your pet do not have to leave the comfort of home.
When you imagine taking your pet to the veterinarian, are you filled with an essence of tranquility and euphoria? If you said yes, then our At Home Veterinary Care may be a good option for you and your pet. If you said no to the above, please keep reading, because we may have the solution you’ve been wanting.
- When you imagine taking your pet to the veterinarian, do you feel anxious and tense at the thought of it?
- Does your cat run away as soon as it sees the kennel? Do they start hissing and scratching as soon as you catch them and try to put them in? In addition, is your cat stressed on the way there, during the visit, and even when they get home?
- Does your dog get anxious in the car? Does he or she leave hair all over inside the car? Additionally, do they get stressed and nervous at the site of the veterinary clinic or appear to be stressed at the clinic or at home afterward?
- Do you find it hard to get to one of our locations during the day because you either work at home, are a caregiver, or need assistance in some way just to get out and about?
If any of this sounds like your situation, the CountrySide’s At Home Veterinary Care may be just what you have been waiting for.
At CountrySide, we understand that our clients and their pets are all unique and as such, have unique needs. A recent study showed that 4 of the top 5 reasons that pet owners don’t bring their pets to the veterinarian are related to:
- Proximity to veterinarian
- Animal behavior
- Pet stress.
In order to cater to the needs of our clients and their pets as well as to help alleviate the 4 of the top 5 reasons, we have created At Home Veterinary Care.
At Home Veterinary Care is a veterinary clinic on wheels. Our veterinarians will drive to your home and see your pet in our mobile veterinary van. This allows you to simply take your pet outside, without the stress of having to visit our clinic. We offer a full range of services, essentially anything you would receive on a typical office visit. We will still need to provide more involved services such as surgeries and dental procedures at one of our locations.
Book an Appointment for At Home Veterinary Services
If you are interested in booking an appointment with us, please click the button below to send a request. One of our At Home Veterinary Service receptionists will call you to schedule an appointment and give you more information regarding the actual At Home Veterinary visit. You can also reach us by giving us a call at (920) 968-3322. Our veterinarians are looking forward to meeting you and your pet. At Countryside Vets, we are committed to “treating your pets like family.”
Explore Our Complete List of Veterinary Services in Appleton, WI
- Dog Vaccinations & Puppy Vaccinations
- Dog Examinations
- Dog Microchipping
- Cat Microchipping
- Cat & Kitten Vaccinations
- Cat Examinations
- Kitten Veterinarians
- Integrative Therapy
- Rehabilitation Services
- Large Animal Veterinary Services
- Cat Veterinary Services
- Puppy Veterinary Services
- Dog Veterinary Services